tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jennifer Grechuk <jgrec...@canlink.com>
Subject Re: Getting Tomcat to Work with Apache
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2000 19:43:27 GMT
Actually it was a reallllllly silly mistake on my part, the file was named
my-tomcat-apache.conf and those dashes should have been underscore characters.
Once I replaced the dashes with the under_score characters I was able to start
Apache and Tomcat and I can even access the HelloWorldExample, so I think
everything is working.  Thank you everyone for your help :)
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Grechuk
Canlink