tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew J. Dick" <ajd...@echoworx.com>
Subject Re: TomCat, taglibs, and servlet mapping
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2000 17:47:00 GMT
Hi Craig,

> Yes, if you want to do things the way that the Blueprints app does it (PetStore), then
<jsp-file> is correct.

So then my problem is still that doing things the way that Blueprint does it results in the
exception under
Tomcat
but not under Weblogic.

====

Error: 500

Location: /foo/control/page1

Internal Servlet Error:

java.lang.NullPointerException:
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:398)
        at
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:160)

        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java:338)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:475)