tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Achim Friedland <achim.friedl...@in.stud.tu-ilmenau.de>
Subject Migration: Tomcat 3.1, MySQL -> Oracle...
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2000 11:14:30 GMT
I just wrote a jsp application using Tomcat 3.1 standalone and MySQL.
Now I have to migrate it to Oracle...
- Is there any good documentation howto migrate from SQL to PLSQL?
- I read in this mailinglist that I should use Oracle 8.1.6 but the
  webadministration a the firm told me that 8.1.5/6 has some problems
  with online-backup and so they want to use 8.0.6. Is 8.0.6 able to
  serve JSPs proberly? Are there limitations?

thanks

achim

--

mail: ahzf@fem-net.de
Demokratie beruht auf drei Prinzipien: auf der Freiheit des Gewissens,