tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ken ...@pacific.net>
Subject Re: SSL working, but how to use a certificate?
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2000 00:06:39 GMT
Ismael,
I have not continued testing with SSL in Tomcat. As the tomcat code base
gets larger and larger, I am assuming that running Tomcat in standalone
mode will become less attractive an option.
So, I'm back to integrating it with Apache now, despite the security
concerns I have about it.
Using apache means I don't need tomcat to do ssl anymore.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that someone is working on some
solutions for secure virtual hosts running servlets and jsp on the same
machine. anyone?

-Ken