tomcat-users mailing list archives

From p...@orionsci.com (Len, Peter)
Subject DB Connections and different Users???
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 18:19:45 GMT
Hello,

I currently am using the DBConnectionBroker to handle database
connection pooling in my servlets.  Just like the regular JDBC database
connection class (I forgot exactly which class this is), two of the
arguments are that of userid and password.  Is there any way to change
the username for the connection once the connection has already been
made ....   or is it that if, based on a database security model, I have
to pass in the username and password that I have to create a new
connection.

Thanks,

Peter Len