tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Krystyna Rosicka-Blonska <kryst...@gostrategic.com>
Subject Post + multipart/form-data not working in Tomcat 3.1
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 14:30:54 GMT

   Have anybody been lucky to get posting with
enctype="multipart/form-data"    working on Tomcat 3.1
When I try I get the null values for all the fields. (post without
multipart/form-data is ok).
I am using windows 98.
Also, I would like to get some information about post and
enctype="multipart/form-data".
I need to set an file upload form. When I tried to find any information
I ran upon o'reilly's servlet and some java bean from
some different place. But I what I think, it's very strange way to do
it, because I would expect such functionality to
be build in JSP. Will it happen or should I rather spend my time reusing
what I have gotten (those servlet or a bean)?

Krystyna