tomcat-users mailing list archives

From anil <a...@awcoldstream.com>
Subject Re: java <defunct> on native threads under Linux
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2000 16:55:00 GMT
Yes, I have seen it. There were no logs, nothing. Every 30 or 60 seconds you
get a zombie process.
I  deleted all tomcat install directories and download all packages from
tomcat 3.2b directory.
Install again and problem went away.
Reason - I am not sure,  missing package or mix max of different versions.
(tomcat, taglibs, ant etc..)

Anil