tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jaco van Staden <vans...@mweb.co.za>
Subject Path to properties files.
Date Sat, 02 Sep 2000 20:24:29 GMT
All

Where and How do I set the path to servlet properties files in Tomcat?

I have downloaded servlets which uses propertiies files for
initialisation. The
developer only descibed the configuration for JRun and Apache Jserv as
follows:

4. Copy SQLServlet.properties to the
servlet-property-directory
5. Edit the servlets property file and insert init-args
(path to SQLServlet.properties)
   Example (servlet.properties in jrun):
   servlet.SQLServlet.args=propertiesPath=C:/Programme/Live
Software/JRunIIS/properties/
   # Servlet Init Parameters (Apache Jserv)
   servlet.SQLServlet.initArgs=propertiesPath=C:/Program Files/Apache
JServ 1.1b3/servlets/

I read somewhere that I should create a zone in tomcat.properties and
then use the Apache JServ example above. However, it does not work. And
I don't know how to define a new zone.

Please help!

--
AJ van Staden, Quintessence Electrical Engineering
And Cyber Seal Business and Industrial Information systems