tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Wilhelm Colln <wilh...@interaccess.com.pe>
Subject Re: Tomcat suddenly shuts down
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 15:11:02 GMT
Hi, I  have just working on this after some time.
My platform is SCO Unixware 7.1.1. I have already installed
Tomcat 3.2 beta 3 and I have the same problems

My configuration :

Port 8080 is disabled in server.xml
Java_Home = /opt/java2-1.2.2 (Sun)
Apache 1.3.9 : httpd.conf start with the "Include .../atom.conf" statement
    - atom.conf is a file like tomcat-apache.conf
My script to start Tomcat is "tomup", it defines tomcat_home and Java_home
and then calls the original script "startup.sh" from Tomcat. There are two lines

commented that starts with jre ... and java ... but I didn't give them a try.

Do have any idea what could it be ?