tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <Craig.McClana...@eng.sun.com>
Subject Re: out of environment space
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 06:32:05 GMT
Bill Morrison wrote:

> Jim, Thanks for giving us this option.
>
> Craig,
> Can you comment on this.   It certainly solves the environment adjustment
> problem.   Do you see any problems with this?
> Bill

It sounds pretty good -- I'll take a look.  The only glaring issue I can see of
the top of my head is the license (GNU).

There is also a launcher that is under development for Tomcat 4.0 that does the
same kind of thing, as well as parking an icon on your W98/W2k/NT toolbar to
start, stop, or restart Tomcat, plus launch from a desktop icon.

Craig

--
                                    Applications to Tomcat