tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rustad, Aaron" <ARus...@Online-can.com>
Subject Problem with ActionForm and ActionBase....
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:13:01 GMT
I have a JSP page that enumerates thru a vector that is supplied by the
ActionForm. Since the vector has many Objects, I would like to display ten
at a time. I have set up the HTML form as follows:

	<obs:form action="searchCalf.do" name="searchCalfForm"
	type="com.fg2p.cowcalf.SearchCalfForm"
	scope="session">

In my understanding, this form will be maintained in the session, and the
"searchCalfForm" should persist.
And if it persists in the session, the Controller Servlets will pass that
back to the Action method.

However, when I check this in the Action, it is continually giving me a new
form.

Are there any suggested remedies?

Thanks in advance!
Aaron.