tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Mall>
Subject RE: Failed to load isapi_redirect.dll
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:41:54 GMT
I had the exact same error a few days ago.

It turned out to be a minor spelling mistake in a registry entry. In my case
it was vs

=> check you registry entries against the actual file names very carefully.

-----Original Message-----
From: Zurita ExpĆ³sito Eduardo []
Sent: Thursday, 14 September 2000 17:29
To: ''
Subject: Failed to load isapi_redirect.dll

Hi There,

I'm trying to install TomCat to run in-proccess with IIS 4.0. My NT Server
has sp6a installed.

I have followed the TomCat IIS HOWTO point by point, but my event viewer
contains an error "The HTTP Filter DLL C:\jakarta\isapi_redirect.dll failed
to load.  The data is the error." Error = "06 00 00 00" (Bytes).

In Win32 Error Codes, Error 6 means "Handle not valid".

Some help will be appreciated.

View raw message