tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kitching Simon <Simon.Kitch...@orange.ch>
Subject RE: I hope you can help me
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:15:50 GMT

	[Kitching Simon]
	I add

	<%
	  response.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache");  // for old browsers &
proxies
	  response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache"); // for new
browsers & proxies
	  response.setHeader("Expires", "Sun, 28 Dec 1997 09:32:45 GMT");
	%>

	to each page.

	To be more precise, I put the above in a file called "noCache.inc",
then
	put <%@ include file="noCache.inc" %> at the top of every page.

	Regards,

	Simon