tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kitching Simon <Simon.Kitch...@orange.ch>
Subject RE: JSP Session Question
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:05:15 GMT

	[Kitching Simon]
	Hi,

	It works fine for me (tomcat3.1, jdk1.2.2, HPUX).
	Yeah, that's not much consolation :-)

	Just a thought: all browser windows on the same
	windows pc share their cookies, and thus their
	session, so you have to test on multiple separate
	client pcs, not just separate browser windows...

	Otherwise
	  <jsp:useBean id="xyz" class="XYZ" scope="session" />
	and
	  <%
	  Object o =  session.getAttribute("xyz");
	  %>
	both work exactly as expected in my setup.

	Good luck solving this one,

	Simon