tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kitching Simon <Simon.Kitch...@orange.ch>
Subject RE: JSP reload...HELP !!!!!!!!!
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:53:14 GMT

	[Kitching Simon]

	All I can say is that I've been using jsp reloading quite happily
for the last couple
	of hours, while trying to debug something. I just make a change to
the .jsp file,
	save the change, then press the reload button on the browser & the
new version
	of the page appears immediately.

	NO stop/start of tomcat, clearing of work directory, or anything.
	So the problem must be in your configuration somewhere.

	I'm using tomcat 3.1 on HPUX with jdk 1.2.2

	Good luck,

	Simon