tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kitching Simon <Simon.Kitch...@orange.ch>
Subject RE: JSP Context ?
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:21:23 GMT

	[Kitching Simon]
	Do you mean that you want to retrieve init parameters
	from JSP code?

	I have init-params working fine with a servlet, but gave up
	on passing them to jsp pages, even though there is a
	<jsp-file> tag nestable in the <servlet> tag.

	As a result, I have a servlet marked as load-on-startup
	that jsps call to retrieve such parameters. Global init
	parameters set in <context-param> tags can be
	retrieved from jsp pages. In both approaches, though,
	the params are global to the webapp, not per-page.