tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kitching Simon <Simon.Kitch...@orange.ch>
Subject RE: How to link ROOT in $TOMCAT/webapps on Windows2000?
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:09:51 GMT

[Kitching Simon]
This is really a windows question (as currently phrased), so you
may have better luck asking in a windows email group.

However, I am pretty sure that Windows has *no* equivalent
to the symbolic link feature of unix. Whatever it is that you
are trying to do, you'll have to tackle it in some other way.

If you are trying to make tomcat server your files from a
path of "/...", instead of "/webappname/...", then the proper
answer is to modify the $TOMCAT_HOME/conf/server.xml
file.

Regards,

Simon