tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kitching Simon <Simon.Kitch...@orange.ch>
Subject RE: how to use jssi with tomcat
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2000 16:00:54 GMT
Hi

	[Kitching Simon]

	If I understand you right, you want to include the html
	generated by a servlet into a jsp page.

	This can be done like

	<head>
	<title>my page</title>
	</head>
	some text<br>
	<jsp:include page="/servlet/myservlet" />
	some more text<br>

	Of course, the servlet should not output <head><html> etc
	tags of its own if these have already been defined by the
	including page.

	Hope this answers your question

	Regards,

	Simon