tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kitching Simon <Simon.Kitch...@orange.ch>
Subject RE: HP-UX 11 help needed
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:49:45 GMT

	[Kitching Simon]
	Hi,

	While it appears that there is a real problem with this list which
needs to be fixed, as a temporary solution, you can probably
	just add this email group to the "kill list" for your email reader.

	As an example, in Microsoft Outlook, you can choose tools|inbox
assistant, "add rule", and specify that any email with a
	"sent-to" field of "tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org" is to be
automatically deleted.

	(PS: I am not responsible for this email list in any shape or
form.....)

	Regards,

	Simon