tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kitching Simon <Simon.Kitch...@orange.ch>
Subject RE: jsp reloading not workin
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 07:34:25 GMT

We had a strange problem where it appeared that IE was caching .jsp pages.

I had thought that all .jsp pages would not be cached by default, but this
is not so
for IE4.0 at least.

Putting the following in each jsp page fixed the problem:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="expires" CONTENT="Sun, 28 Dec 1997 09:32:45 GMT">
<head>
</head>