tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Chaffee <g...@edamame.stinky.com>
Subject Re: jGuru FAQ update notification
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:46:07 GMT
Yes, I subscribed the list to the update list. :-) I thought it'd be
helpful as a reminder to those list members who have not yet
discovered the glory of jGuru :-)

Sorry I wasn't clear and didn't announce what I was doing ahead of
time.

There still seem to be some glitches on my end, so it might not work
quite right.  I'll keep fiddling...

 - Alex

On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 02:32:16PM +0000, Jack Gavigan wrote:

> >> Looks to me like the list itself has been subscribed to the jGuru FAQ notification.
> >
> >I didn't notice that.  Did we get any notifications yet??
>
> Yes.
>
> >> Not a bad idea, actually...
> >
> >It's just that I am going to get the notifications twice now...  ;)
>
> That's probably why you didn't notice.
>

> Jack
>

> --
>
> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.