tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Basham <Bryan.Bas...@central.sun.com>
Subject Re: certification
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:39:03 GMT
Hi Josh,

> Anyone know if there is ever going to be any sort of tomcat or apache
> certification?

I have not heard of any tomcat/apache certification.  However, Sun is
putting together a certification exam for "Web Component Developer".
This will be a Java-based (servlets/JSPs) exam.  This is being developed
in parallel with the course that I am working on.  I can not give you an
exact date, but it won't be ready in Q1 of CY2001.

-Bryan

| Bryan Basham                          | "You are not an isolated entity, but
| Java Courseware Developer             |  a unique, irreplaceable part of the
| Sun Educational Services              |  cosmos.  Don't forget this.  You are
|   Phone: 1-303-272-8766  (x78766)     |  an essential piece of the puzzle of
|  E-mail: Bryan.Basham@Sun.COM         |  humanity."
| Address: 500 Eldorado Blvd            |