tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Charles Sabourdin <zouy...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: dynamic includes.
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:29:24 GMT
hello, I am not sure to perfectly understand your
poind but I do a lots in tomcat 3.1 those kind of
inclued:
<%@ page language="java" session="true" isErrorPage
="false" %>
<%@ page import="java.net.*" %>

<%String header =
"header.jsp?title="+URLEncoder.encode("HelloWord");%>
<jsp:include page="<%=header%>" flush="true"/>
and
//
<%if (myTestIsTrue){%>
<%String header =
"header.jsp?title="+URLEncoder.encode("the test is
wrong");%>
<jsp:include page="<%=header%>" flush="true"/>
<%}else{%>
<%String header =
"header.jsp?title="+URLEncoder.encode("The tes is
good");%>
<jsp:include page="<%=header%>" flush="true"/>
<%}%>
and header.jsp is:
<%@ page language="java" session="true" isErrorPage
="false" %>
<%if(request.getParameter("title")!=null){%><%=request.getParameter("title")%><%}%>
</title></head>
I how that helps
;-)