tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Babar Ali" <>
Subject [HOWTO] mapping sub domain to particular context in TOMCAT
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2000 07:58:14 GMT
Hi there

My hosting company says

We cannot map individual webapps/contexts to specific hostnames within the confines
of a single web site.  To get that level of control requires additional web sites
on our machines.

Please suggest ways in which my subdomain like can directly mapped to the context competesoft

which lies at

confirm that TOMCAT does not provide such facility;
and also confirm that if there is a possiblity of adding this feature to TOMCAT
and how it can be done.

best regards