tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rajnish Bhaskar" <r.bhas...@compserv.gla.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Tomcat for Netware
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2000 08:12:07 GMT
> 2 things are around my head the path issues, i dont know Netware 5.1 ,
> but what is the Environment of execution

Sorry, I don't actually know what you are wanting here.

> it possible to map drives
> to paths or it seems like the old Netware 3.12

> i know nothing of Actual Netware, please give me some info
> about that.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about Netware either.  :o).

> If nothing helps , and i can send you a instrumented SimpleMapper1
> class to see what is happening inside,

Yes, please :o).

> I have curiosity about that, send me privately your result or insights
> please..

I will do that if we get it working :o).

Raj.

Rajnish Bhaskar
r.bhaskar@compserv.gla.ac.uk, http://i.am/rajy
IT Education Unit, University of Glasgow
http://www.iteu.gla.ac.uk/
--
As far as Death was aware, the sole reason for any human association with
pigs and lambs was as a prelude to sausages and chops.  Quite why they should