tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rajnish Bhaskar" <r.bhas...@compserv.gla.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Tomcat for NetWare
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 11:48:44 GMT
Hi all,
	I've just installed Tomcat 3.2 beta 3 to see if that would make
any difference.  It didn't, but it did generate some interesting logs.
I'm not well versed in reading them, but hopefully someone else
here is :o).

I've enclosed them along with this message (and let's hope that
they don't appear as seperate messages agin :o)  ).

Raj.

Rajnish Bhaskar
r.bhaskar@compserv.gla.ac.uk, http://i.am/rajy
IT Education Unit, University of Glasgow
http://www.iteu.gla.ac.uk/
--
As far as Death was aware, the sole reason for any human association with
pigs and lambs was as a prelude to sausages and chops.  Quite why they should