tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Min Yang <apache_tom...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject Re: Exception when killing Tomcat
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 01:10:04 GMT
I have met with this problem, either!

Everytime when it comes, i just close the window and
re-start the tomcat! Then tomcat works again! Don't
worry about the exception! If u want to ask me why it
is like that, i am sorry to say "i don't know." :-)

--- Rajnish Bhaskar <r.bhaskar@compserv.gla.ac.uk>
wrote: > Hi all,
> 	Occasionally when trying to terminate Tomcat (in
> Windows)
> using the provided shutdown batch file, I get the
> following exception:
>
> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no
> further
> information
>         at
> java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native
> Method)
>         at

java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:312)
>         at

java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:1
> 25)
>         at

java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java:112)
>         at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:273)
>         at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:100)
>         at

org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.stopTomcat(Tomcat.java:208)
>         at

org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.execute(Tomcat.java:130)
>         at

org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.main(Tomcat.java:163)