tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lacerda, Wellington (AFIS)" <Wellington.Lace...@fao.org>
Subject RE: Using TOMCAT as Service on NT
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:13:11 GMT
Hi Marcelo,

(I'm Brazilian too but won't write Portuguese for other members in the
list).

I found IllegalStateException in two situations:

1.	When I was trying to include a JSP on the caller with
pageContext.include() and I didn't flush the out writer
2.	Same as above, but the target (included) page was not in the proper
directory

Can you check that ? All my tomcats here are running as NT Services and I
never found that exception associated with this.

Wellington Silva
UN/FAO