tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lacerda, Wellington (AFIS)" <Wellington.Lace...@fao.org>
Subject RE: newbie: finding Tomcat installation for NT
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:44:38 GMT
YES !

You ARE missing something. The dll files are meant to provide external
functionality only, such as connecting to IIS Server or Netscape web
servers.
To install tomcat just download any build zip (I strongly recommend the
stable version if you are really a newbie, or at least the last milestone
beta - beta 4), unzip it and follow the instructions in the docs/readme
file.

Wellington Silva
UN/FAO