tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lacerda, Wellington (AFIS)" <Wellington.Lace...@fao.org>
Subject RE: Personal Web Server Integration Help
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:42:27 GMT
I just did it. I'm using NT Workstation 4 and plugged Tomcat 3.1 in,  just
following precisely the instructions at the IIS-Howto (check the beta 4
docs)
You will have to download the isapi_redirector.dll file in order to install
it. Some steps will require to add register keys.

Hope this helps,

Wellington Silva
UN/FAO