tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lacerda, Wellington (AFIS)" <Wellington.Lace...@fao.org>
Subject RE: how many config files???
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:25:17 GMT
You must define a web.xml per context.
In tomcat-home/conf directory you will find a default web.xml configuration,
which parameters can be reconfigured by the web.xml. For instance, if you
want to declare a servlet that must be known in all instances. This is the
case of invoker, the JSPCompiler, etc.

Check the Servlet2.2 API spec for more information on web applications and
the web application deployment descriptor (web.xml).

Wellington Silva
UN/FAO