tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lacerda, Wellington (AFIS)" <Wellington.Lace...@fao.org>
Subject RE: Tomcat fails with servlet errors(exceptions) on Dual Processo r ma chines
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:14:48 GMT
Check the JDK. I have WinNT Server with IIS 5.0 in a dual processor with 2
tomcat3.1 instances: one with JDK1.2.2 and the other with JDK1.3. They're
both stable.
Also have tomcat3.1/3.2B3 and 4.0alpha with JDK1.3 in a WinNT Workstation
single processor with IIS4.0 all are stable.

Wellington Silva
UN/FAO