tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lacerda, Wellington (AFIS)" <Wellington.Lace...@fao.org>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.2 and SSL?????
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:09:11 GMT
Craig,

The SSL Connector definition in the server.xml is still pointing to
org.apache.tomcat.net.SSLSocketFactory which moved recently to
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.SSLSocketFactory, so running the snippet as it is
raises a ClassNotFoundException.

I can't find any of these classes in webserver.jar (I'm using 3.2 Beta 3).

Wellington Silva