tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <Jacob.R.Kj...@syntegra.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat help needed
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 17:17:14 GMT
Try clearing out the "work" directory.  That should kill all cached
servlets, I think.

Jake

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Richards [mailto:ryanrichards@visto.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 12:03 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat help needed

Hi all,

This may not be a Tomcat-specific problem but I would really
appreciate any ideas. I have gone into $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps
and blown away my application directory and .war file. Yet
netscape still goes to the cahed pages as if the app was
still there. I have empties the cache. Restarted netscape
but still I cannot get an update application in netscape
after I build clean and build all. Any help would be
appreciated!

Ryan
Visit http://www.visto.com/info, your free web-based communications center.
Visto.com. Life on the Dot.