tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Alan Kiernan" <webmas...@monaghan-outdoors.com>
Subject Installation problem with Tomcat..
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2000 18:03:55 GMT

Hopefully this is a simple one...
I've installed tomcat as the u_guide suggests for a standalone, I'm pretty sure that my path
, classpath, JAVA_HOME and TOMCAT_HOME are set correctly but one of the class org/apache/tomcat/service/http/HyypConnectionHandler

cant be found.. it does exist..(TOMCAT_HOME\src\org/apache/tomcat/service/http/HyypConnectionHandler

)

This then leads to the subsequest invalid handler msg..

Does anyone know if I am missing anything here ?

My Settings :
SET PATH=%PATH%;C:\JDK1.2\BIN;C:\PROGRA~1\BORLAND\CBUILD~1\BIN
SET CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;C:\jdk1.2\lib\classes.zip;c:\tomcat\src;c:\tomcat
SET TOMCAT_HOME=C:\tomcat
SET JAVA_HOME=C:\jdk1.2

Error :
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException : org/apache/tomcat/service/http/HyypConnectionHandler

FATAL:java.Lang.Exception :InvalidConnect