tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Bremford" <mi...@paperx.com>
Subject RE: how to use jssi with tomcat
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:50:47 GMT
If there is a RequestInterceptor for this, I would love to hear of it too!

In the meantime, you can always convert them to JSP's: Just change the lines

<servlet name=myServlet>
  <param name=aParam value=aValue>
</servlet>

into

<jsp:include page="/servlet/myServlet" flush="true" >
  <jsp:param name="aParam"  value="aValue" />
</jsp:include>

(examples shamelessly stolen from an earlier discussion - see
http://www.metronet.com/~wjm/tomcat/FromFeb11/msg00018.html)

Cheers... Mike