tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Wooding" <rich...@camara.co.za>
Subject Difficulty with parameters & Apache/Tomcat configuration
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 13:29:55 GMT
The problem I am having with Apache/Tomcat configuration is as follows:

When a url is call requested such as:
http://www.xyz.com/something.jsp?StockNo=45&CategoryNo=23

The parameter part of the url is being ignored as if it was:
http://www.xyz.com/something.jsp

This is true for both GET and POST form actions, as well as when I put the parameters in hyperlinks

The tomcat log logs the requests as follows:

/xyz + /something.jsp + null

I assume the null should be the parameters - I have a feeling that Apache is not passing the
parameters to Tomcat.

Has anybody come across this problem before?

Regards
Richard Wooding

 Richard Wooding - Developer - Camara Consulting
e-mail: richard@camara.co.za icq: 7082626 msn: richard@camara.co.za

139 Hatfield Str, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001 Tel (Work): +27 (21) 4652138 Tel (Home): +27 (21)
4652544