tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Trevor Nielsen" <trevor.niel...@vellis.com>
Subject Tomcat -> Apache (Handler Thread Problem: Stream Broken)
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2000 01:32:00 GMT

Hi all,

I am currently trying to get Tomcat and Apache talking
to eachother on Red Hat 6.1.  Apache is running fine on its own
and so it Tomcat, but as soon as I send a request to port
8007 (default port for tomcat-apache link) I get the following
error :-

HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM: java.io.IOException: Stream broken
java.io.IOException: Stream broken
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.AJP12RequestAdapter.readNextReque
st(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java, Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processCon
nection(Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java, Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.j
ava, Compiled Code)

Now I have done compilations of the source for both apache and for
tomcat, but I downloaded the i386 Linux binary version of mod_jserv.so
and wonder if that could be the problem, or if there are bigger issues
afoot.

Trevor Nielsen
Software & Systems Engineer
Vellis Knowledge Pty Ltd.