tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pascal-Eric Servais" <pascal-e...@videotron.ca>
Subject Re: Problem with JSP compliation -- "Invalid include tag"
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:32:05 GMT
I don't know ! Even accordong to the "JavaServer PagesT Specification
Version 1.1", it is said that a false value is invalid for that version of
JSP ! May be for a forward compatibility ?

---
Pascal-Eric Servais ( http://pages.infinit.net/denethor )
www.clickon.com
---
PGP Fingerprint : 8D0C FB66 CAF0 B9B3 E925  8D2E 7BDB 1D47 DC0B 4AEA
"La carte n'est pas le territoire", Alfred H. Korzybski

----- Original Message -----
From: "sanjeev c joshi" <schidamb@cisco.com>
To: <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: Problem with JSP compliation -- "Invalid include tag"

> Hi,
> Thanks a lot !!
> It really works.......!! Can u tell me what is the funda behind this  ?
>
> regards and thanx again...
>
> --Joshi
>

> Pascal-Eric Servais wrote:
>
> > Did you specify the flush="true" attribute !
> > ---
> > Pascal-Eric Servais ( http://pages.infinit.net/denethor )
> > www.clickon.com
> > ---
> > PGP Fingerprint : 8D0C FB66 CAF0 B9B3 E925  8D2E 7BDB 1D47 DC0B 4AEA
> > "La carte n'est pas le territoire", Alfred H. Korzybski

org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.handleInclude(JspParseEvent
> > Listener.java:834)
> > >
> > >  at

org.apache.jasper.compiler.DelegatingListener.handleInclude(DelegatingListen
> > er.java:185)
> > >
> > >  at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser$Include.accept(Parser.java,
> > > Compiled Code)
> > >  at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java, Compiled
Code)
> > >  at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1038)
> > >  at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1034)
> > >  at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java,
Compiled
> > > Code)
> > >  at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.loadJSP(JspServlet.java:413)
> > >  at

org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.loadIfNecessary(JspSe
> > rvlet.java:149)
> > >
> > >  at

org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.ja
> > va:161)
> > >
> > >  at

org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:261)

> > >  at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java,
> > > Compiled Code)
> > >  at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
> > >  at

org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java,
> > > Compiled Code)
> > >  at
> > > org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:559)
> > >  at

> > (Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java,
> > > Compiled Code)
> > >  at

org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java,