tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Bremford" <mi...@paperx.com>
Subject RE: What does "ApJServMount default /root" mean?
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2000 10:55:59 GMT
Just to nitpick - if you're not using any servlets (ie. just JSP), you
shouldn't be forced to use an ApJServMount directive. The "AddType text/jsp
.jsp" and "AddHandler jserv-servlet .jsp" should be enough.

However, if I leave it out it crashes apache (core dump on Solaris). So I
guess I do have to use it :-)

Cheers... Mike