tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "M.Y.M Shafeen" <shaf...@mediasolv.com>
Subject Tomcat and Inprise Application Server
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2000 13:45:35 GMT
Hi,

I have my EnterpriseJavaBeans deployed in Inprise_Application_Server which uses visiBroker
at the bottom layer. I have also hosted my JSP/Servlets in Apache+Tomcat.
But I am unable to invoke or rather lookup my published EJB's from Tomcat.
To my knowledge there is a sync problem with the JVM's I hope. I managed to get it work on
the same machine by starting Tomcat using visiBroker_for_Java instead of Java in the tomcat.bat
file. But now I want to have tomcat on a different machine.

Has anyone tried this way???

Please Help...

Thanks in advance ....

vahees