tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Xu" <>
Subject XSLTProcessor can't process a XSLTInputSource generated by a org.w3c.dom.Node.
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:12:53 GMT
       I am using Xalan and Xerces to process XML docs on Windows98. When I
try to
use the following code:

        DOMParser parser = new DOMParser();
        Document doc = parser.getDocument();
        xml_input =new XSLTInputSource(doc);
        processor.process(xml_input, xsl_input, new

I received a XSL Error caused by the last statement:
    Cannot use a DTMLiaison for a input DOM node... pass a
org.apache.xalan.xpath.xdom.XercesLiaison instead.

        Can anybody tell me why? And, what is the solution?

View raw message