tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Toby Piper" <tpi...@CompCraft.com>
Subject RE: I can't get off this list
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:38:46 GMT
I've gotten on and off the list lots of times. If the generic one doesn't work
use the one for a specific email address.
Try reading the following, everyone gets it when they subscribe. If all else
fails send it to the "if all else fails" address.

-- Administrative commands for the tomcat-user list ---

   <mailto:tomcat-user-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>

   <mailto:tomcat-user-info@jakarta.apache.org>
   <mailto:tomcat-user-faq@jakarta.apache.org>

   <tomcat-user-digest-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org>