tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "develop" <...@starboom.com>
Subject Can you help me?
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2000 08:19:05 GMT
Hello,Mr.and Mrs.

    I am Baojun Song come from china. I'm very interested in the tomcat.
    My question is how to set up the home directory of ContextManager of tomcat.
    When I install the tomcat on win2000. The tomcat_home is d:\jakarta-tomcat. By default,
the ContextManager_home is d:\jakarta-tomcat too. when I added a home attribute according
to the server.xml as following:
    <ContextManager port="8081" inet="" debug="0" workDir="work" home="/test">
    But when I startup the tomcat and the apache after seting up the server.xml,I find that
it works as before.My setting didn't work.How can I do? I lookup lots of infomation and I
couldn't make it work. Can you tell me how to set up it in detail?
    Anyway,Thank you very much!

#I want to put the jsp and servlets files into d:\test\jsp Now the tomcat_home is d:\jakarta-tomcat

Best Regards
Yours sincerely
Baojun Song
2000.09.12