tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kenneth R. Kress <kkr...@home.com>
Subject Re: Apache servlet mapping
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:24:17 GMT
Bill,

You might want to take a look at these:

How do I use servlet aliasing, so the URL
"http://foo.com/mywebapp/servlet/a.b.c.MyServlet" can become
"http://foo.com/mywebapp/Thingy"?
http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/view.jsp?EID=134402

and

How do I make servlet aliasing work with Apache+Tomcat?
http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/view.jsp?EID=140877

Also, it is possible to use the Mount directives (JkMount if you use
mod_jk; ApJServMount if you use mod_jserv) in conjunction
with your web.xml file. Web.xml tells Tomcat to handle the
alias; the Mount directives or LocationMatch tell Apache
to hand off processing to Tomcat.

Ken.

--
Kenneth R. Kress                                kkress@home.com