tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Hagedorn <Thomas.Haged...@alcatel.de>
Subject Re: SIGSEGV 11 (*) segmentation violation
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 12:13:05 GMT
Hi,

I guess a problem with the IBM JVM in 1.3. even if it is declared as
final release, SUN JDK1.3 which is declared beta (for Linux) is still
more stable.
I'm working on RH6.2 and I had a lot of problems with IBM-JDK1.3 and
tomcat and jBoss and TogetherJ and all troubles dissappeared when
switching to SUN JDK1.3beta.

hope this helps

best regards
tom