tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rabea Khalaf" <rabea.kha...@barnardos.org.uk>
Subject help help help
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:25:31 GMT

are addressed. Copying or use by anyone else is not authorised.
PostMaster@Barnardos.org.uk
Morning all,

Please i need help as i am lost my case and i do not know what to do next
i looked in all the magic books and faq but no luck
i installed apache on unix
and tomcat
i restart evey thing and i have no problems
no error at all
i checked the network side and it works fine
the error i am getting when i try to type
it comes with
Mal-formed reply from origin server.
HTTP Error 502 Bad Gateway

when i start apache as a stand alone i have no problem at all
but when i add this line to httpd.conf file <include /path/to/tomcat/conf/tomcat.conf or
tomcat-apache.conf>

any help i will be very gratefull.

thank you for ending my misory in advance  :)))

To find out more about Barnardos, or to make a donation,
visit our web site at www.barnardos.org.uk

                     Barnardos Registered Office:
                     Tanners Lane, Barkingside, Ilford, Essex. IG6 1QG
                     Reg No61625 England. Charity Reg No 216250