tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rabea Khalaf" <rabea.kha...@barnardos.org.uk>
Subject RE: size limits of objects stored in the session object
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2000 15:10:11 GMT

are addressed. Copying or use by anyone else is not authorised.
PostMaster@Barnardos.org.uk
hello all

i installed tomcat and apache on alpha unix
apache 1.3.12
as a stand alone every thing work very well
but when i add the
<include /path/to/tomcat/conf/tomcat-apache.conf >
i can not start apache by typing /localhost......org
i can start tomcat by typing
/localhost:8080
any idea why is that?

Please i need the answer ASAP
Thank u in advance 4 ur help

Rab

>>> amos.shapira@webcollage.com 21/08/2000 09:41:39 >>>
It doesn't look like there is any size limit on top of the usual
ones imposed by the JVM, which also makes sense, IMHO.