tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rabea Khalaf" <>
Subject Re: error SSLSocketFactory - java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2000 08:02:08 GMT

are addressed. Copying or use by anyone else is not authorised.
yes u do need the source version of tomcat :)

>>> 14/08/2000 21:13:21 >>>

Do I need the source version of tomcat?
Or can I use the binary version 3.2b?

Here is the error I am getting with tomcat 3.2b

Guessing TOMCAT_HOME from to ./..
Setting TOMCAT_HOME to ./..
Using classpath:
2000-08-14 02:05:42 - PoolTcpConnector: setAttribute: -

To find out more about Barnardos, or to make a donation,
visit our web site at

                     Barnardos Registered Office:
                     Tanners Lane, Barkingside, Ilford, Essex. IG6 1QG
                     Reg No61625 England. Charity Reg No 216250

View raw message