tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rabea Khalaf" <rabea.kha...@barnardos.org.uk>
Subject Re: apache1.3.12 and tomcat 3.1 -- sos
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2000 08:00:59 GMT

are addressed. Copying or use by anyone else is not authorised.
PostMaster@Barnardos.org.uk
are u sure u r on the right directory?
check for this executable file and

>>> mahmoods@magnum-tech.com 14/08/2000 15:56:49 >>>
 I have apache1.3.12 and tomcat3.1 on solaris 2.6 machine.  After starting
tomcat, When I try to start apache I get following message, please help me
get over this.  I have spent way too much time on trying to get these two to
work together:

Invalid command 'Order', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included
 in the server configuration
./apachectl start: httpd could not be started

The line of the httpd.conf where I receive the error is:
Order allow,deny

Thanks,
Syed

To find out more about Barnardos, or to make a donation,
visit our web site at www.barnardos.org.uk

                     Barnardos Registered Office:
                     Tanners Lane, Barkingside, Ilford, Essex. IG6 1QG
                     Reg No61625 England. Charity Reg No 216250